Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What's Going On!

Hello everyone!

I'm definitely feeling empowered today!  I've read my Word, prayed to my God, and released my burdens.  I feel good.  I have been thinking about my life and what I shoulda, woulda, coulda, been doing and what I can't and ain't doing.  That kind of thinking is not all bad.  It is good to take inventory of where you are in comparison to your past goals and dreams.  HOWEVER, once you see where your pitfalls were, and where you took a wrong turn, learn from it, then let it go! LET IT GO! Surround yourself with positive people and move forward with Renewed or altogether New Goals and Dreams. Trinity Christian Church's Pastor Wade said, "Surround yourself with WISE people who give ACCURATE updates."  I thought that was profound.  Not only do you want the people around you to be wise, you want them to tell you THE TRUTH.  I love it!  So even if you look around and you don't see people in the flesh who are in that category find someone online, or in church, at work or school that you can watch from afar.  Someone, that you can align your same goals with, someone who is where you want to be one day, or someone who you admire and respect.  Read a book that will inspire you or wisen you up. LOL.  The Bible is always ready and available and God is too.  Have faith in God. (Mark 11:22) Pray and ask God for people to gravitate to you...People that will lift you up ,and strive to be one of those people too.  My ex and I are not on the greatest terms all the time, but the one thing he told me even while we were on bad terms, Be blessed and Be a blessing.  So I'm praying that for you today.  Be Blessed and Be a Blessing!

What I'm listening to...Introducing Collective Peace

What I'm reading...Writing My Wrongs

What I'm donating to...March of Dimes for my little cousin Cori! Team321



2 comments: